Friday, February 3, 2023

4 years have come and gone!

"Have a great evening and I will post more tomorrow!!" That was the sign off of my last post here - 4 years ago! Oh my! I really cannot explain anything related to this. Well. I did getinvolved in the remodling of the house purchased in Clayton, New MExico and found vast amounts of time to meet the neighbors and other folks around the town. I did find time to THINK about writing again but I really did not get overly involved with writing. I did continue working with high school students online and well, there was this other thing - Covid - that got in everybodies way and so I do not fell too bad about not keeping up this blog. Anyway, since that last entry on Feb. 22, 2019 lots of things have happened. First, I sold the house in Clayton in 2021 and moved back to Arkansas a couple of miles from that first house here in Cherokee Village. It is now 2023 and this house is up for sale with the intent to move further south as I still have not gotten used to winters in Arkansas! Strangely enough, winters in New Mexico were cold but there was little if any humidity so the cold did not feel as cold as it does here with the humidity that seels to grow here! So, this time I have decided to not make any promises of continuing the daily routins of writing in this blog - even though I desire to. When I looked back on when this blog began and how few times I srote anything, it is evident to me that I should just do what i can do when I can do it! :) So, until whenever the next time might be, Peace, Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment