Friday, February 22, 2019

It has been a most interesting year since my last post. I have sold 2 homes and bought a third, moved to Colorado and then to New Mexico! When I moved to Arkansas in late 2017, I thought this would be the place where I could write and enjoy the lifestyle found in the Northeast hills of that great state. I faithfully tried to create story's and poems from the thoughts that swirled through my head on a daily basis, yet nothing was really produced. I felt bored and much unrest, so I put the home on the market with the intent to finally move to Colorado High Desert in or near the college town of Alamosa. Moving, in and of itself, is a nightmare for many people and I would include me in that mix as well. The day AFTER the six month listing expired I received a phone call request to see that home one more time and of course I invited them over. Long story short, I sold that Monte Vista home for a generous profit and immediately invested the bulk of my cash into the home here in Clayton, N M. So I am determined once again to write a post every day or whenever I remember the blog is there waiting on a new entry. There is much to tell and there is a good amount of interior painting and such that will keep me busy for the foreseeable future. HAve a great evening and I will post more tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment