Thursday, February 9, 2023

Podcast nearing completion

So, today I finalized the creation of a new internet radio station - ROBOT RADIO - which will be used for music and the podcast! THe intent is to finally get all my ideas under one roof and proceed with caution. As I write, I am "retiring" from all my other business concerns and as such will not be too inclined to monitor anything related to them. Specifically, Seahorse Publications - my imprint - will linger but only for publishing my written works - if indeed I can get any of them completed before time disappears! Anyway, I am trying to remember to post something here (daily?) but as often as I remember to do so. NO - I am not inferring memory loss - merely dealing with my personal version of laziness! So tune in - stay tuned - or hwatever as this gets better and more frequent in the coming days! Peace, Dr Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment