Monday, January 15, 2018

Now that I'm used to the winter.....

Now that it has snowed a bit and we have been through single digit nights, I think maybe that I can get back on some better schedule. I admit that when it gets this cold I get a bit hermit like and don't want to do much if anything! My 2 roommates would rather stay cuddled in the bed with me than do anything except go out to bark at some fly that landed on the fence or a leaf that bounced off the bedroom window. I say that because every time I go to see what they are barking at - there is never anything that I can see!
As spring approaches, I start thinking of the work that will have to be done outside and that gets me in a more favorable mood as well. So, I suppose there is hope for me afterall. :)
Ok, so that is where we are at this moment and now I am going to stop and see if I can remember to write something here tomorrow.
BTW - I have a new book almost ready - maybe in a couple of weeks it will make it to the shelf.
We shall see!
Peace
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment