Saturday, December 30, 2017

The new year is upon us!

I have been enjoying the fresh air and sunshine for a few days here in my new home in Arkansas and then Bam! The cold north wind came rushing in and now it is very cold! Wow! Today’s high was barely freezing (32 degrees) and the forecast for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day is what I would call frigid! The high both days will be barely 23 and 21 but the lows will be a crazy 6 each night! Oh my! I do not enjoy winter time as much as I used to and I suppose that has something to do with getting a bit older but really, how can anyone enjoy theses temps?
On the other hand the weather is allowing me to focus more on writing and such. I have been able to get a bit more organized and thus I am very pleased and happy with that! I do look forward to churning out a few of the writing projects that have been started but not completed.  The launch of the new business websites is nearing completion and may actually be live by New Year’s Day! The studio is in its final hours of installation for the radio broadcasts – the first live show is scheduled for New Year’s Day in the midafternoon – so be sure to tune in!
Until then.
Peace

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment